IMYB 2019 Conditions of participation:
- Timely country registration via the online Registration form - The registration time will be decisive;
- Payment of the participation fee of 750
€ by 31st January 2019. If a registered country withdraws from the event, it will be replaced by the next country depending on the date and time of registration and payment.
- Countries running a participants selection process on a national level will be given preference;
- Once the registration is finished, we will get in touch with the contact persons from selected 35 countries and ask them to provide us with the necessary details about the IMYB 2019 participants.
- 35 participating countries, the list of the countries will be published on the website once the registration is finished.
- Each team consists of 3 young people aged 12 to 17. A team member must not turn 18 during the event.
- Each team is accompanied by 1 or 2 adult person(s), who will be responsible for the team members during the whole stay.
- Teams represent their respective countries during the whole competition.
- Board and lodging costs as well as costs related to the program for participants and accompanying persons are covered by Slovak organisers.
- Teams cover only travel expenses for getting to the nearest airport (Bratislava or Vienna) and pay the participation fee of 750 € per country.
- Please send the payment for the participation fee by 31st January 2009 into the following bank account:
Name of the institution: ŠTÁTNA POKLADNICA
IBAN: SK10 8180 0000 0070 0057 5455
Variable symbol: 0307072019
CRN: 450 17 000
Comment: Sender - name of the country that pays